“We’re talking about how you can offer a high-ticket program and get clients you know you can make an impact for.”(2:25) – Janet Clark, The Freedom Shift
Sell a transformation, not just a program.
Twelve-week high ticket offers are everywhere, as most of us in the online marketing sphere have seen. You know you’ve got an incredible program to offer. How do you make it stand out?
The best way to increase conversion and client success is to follow the HT² formula – High Ticket, High-Transformation. People are sick of programs that don’t meet the actual needs of their clients because they ultimately don’t care about facilitating a transformation.
“We are not equipped with enough of the big-picture information to be able to make a transformation in our own life.”(3:25) – Janet Clark, The Freedom Shift
The truth is, the market has changed drastically. What used to be an information economy has become a transformation economy. This is mostly because information is so easily accessible today – if you get a cold, you can go straight to the internet to diagnose and treat yourself without the help of a doctor. Information has simply lost its value. People will no longer pay for simple training modules that statistics say they’ll never complete.
What people will pay for is a real, lasting transformation. We as humans are just not equipped to affect big-picture change in our own lives. We need an experienced guide, a Yoda if you will, to help us get there.
Fortunately, there are plenty of coaches and consultants who know they can provide a life-changing transformation and are ready to build the program to do it.
Keep your clients at the center of the program you build.
If you desire to use your gifts to make an impact, it’s time to implement the HT² formula.
- Who is your client? If you’re giving a transformation, you need clients who are willing to invest the time, and more importantly the effort, to see the change come about. They need to be passionate and committed with a clear goal in mind.
- Pick your model. The two best models for a program like this are “Done With You,” and “Done For You.” Once you’ve identified your ideal client, you need to figure out which model is right for you, or if you’ll incorporate both in two separate offers.
- Lay out the result. You must be able to clearly articulate the transformation that awaits clients on the other side of your program.
- Be confident. Be confident in your program and its result.
- Have conviction. Have enough conviction in your program to offer a guarantee. It doesn’t have to be monetary, but you do need to be sure that your client knows they will at least get back their investment.
- Make the program long enough. A transformation happens in stages. There’s an initial immersion with a lot of new information, which leads to new habits being formed. After the big shift, there should be continuity as the new habits become daily life. This is where most 12-week programs fall short. Clients are led through the immersive period and then the program ends, or transitions into a mastermind. There typically is not enough one-on-one support to make the transformation permanent.
- Provide the shift. Your program should have an initial shift, to assure your clients that they invested well. But then give them the support they need. Provide them with the accountability, mindset work, and the resources to help them live with the transformation. When people feel supported and encouraged, they’ll be much more likely to evangelize you and perhaps re-invest for themselves.
“Be available. Create your program in such a way that clients feel fully supported.”(13:50) – Janet Clark, The Freedom Shift
If you follow this formula as you design and value your high ticket program, you can price it as you will. People will pay the price for a transformation that rocks their world and has staying power.
How to Get Involved
If you’re ready to leverage your time and offer huge transformation to your clients while scaling your business in a big way, Janet can help. Janet has an extensive background in sales, has closed millions of dollars in high ticket programs, and has the expertise needed to move your business forward. Find more about her work with The High Ticket Freedom Shift program on her website.