I'm Janet Clark, creator of The Freedom Shift.
My goal is to help coaches and consultants scale and grow their businesses with high ticket programs. Working with many of the world’s top business coaches, I’ve successfully designed, delivered and sold high ticket, highly transformational programs.
My background includes an extensive corporate career in the Telecom industry where I hired and managed sales teams and launched new divisions. I then built my own B2B sales agency and for the last 5 years have been a sales coach/consultant.
Based on this experience, I created The High Ticket Freedom Shift program, a step-by-step process that allows you to leverage your time and offer huge transformation to your clients while scaling your business from 6 to 7 figures.
I have already had the pleasure of helping thousands of coaches, sales professionals and business consultants gain clarity on their strategic direction to grow, scale and leverage their business.
Does this sound good to YOU?
- Sales expert and business strategist
- Former executive fortune 500 companies
- High ticket sales closer for top business coaches
- Closed millions of dollars in high ticket programs
- Creator of The High Ticket Freedom Shift
You are ready to get off the phone.
You want to focus more on fulfillment.
You are eager to get home earlier.
If this is YOU then it's time to FIND OUT more about our Sales Momentum Accelerator Program.
Things like ...
- How to grow your sales and simplify your business.
- How to get your teams managed with any added expenses.
- How to integrate sales and marketing systems built for you.
- How to get qualified leads and close more sales.
Along with ...
- Unlimited access to 1:1 marketing, sales and mindset coaching sessions;
- Monthly mastermind and intensive growth planning workshops;
- Access to professionally trained salespeople who will sell FOR YOU;
And, SO MUCH MORE!
“It's a rare combination to have someone who is both so down-to-earth, so warm, so welcoming, so inviting, and at the same time is a strong personality to encourage people to make big decisions when there's a lot weighing on someone's mind.” - Ryan Levesque